OrangeStep?

From: CuBE
Subject: OrangeStep?
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 16:38:30 +0000

Folks,

Within the UK i've started up an equivalent to the very successful and popular Raspberry Pi Foundation ..... the initiative being the Orange Pi Foundation which surprisingly didn't previously exist.

What i'd like to do is incorporate into it a sort of flagship distro and thought maybe OrangeStep which would effectively just be GNUstep with an orange logo; but 'forked' so as to enable its own development path.

Here is the link for the Facebook Page (which I appreciated from many previous conversations here is not to everyones taste, but if you are on FB then please visit and 'Like' it, thanks).

https://www.facebook.com/OPiFoundation/

I have access through where I work to Linux coders and interest parties but I wondered if anyone here would like to be actively involved?  If yes just let me know.  Thanks guys.

Adam