Re: Is Backbone still active?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Is Backbone still active?
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 17:47:49 +0100

Hi Graham,

On 30/11/2016 19:48, Graham Lee wrote:

Nothing's happened to it in a couple of weeks. Are the backbone maintainers still around? Is there a different route preferred for submitting patches?

I think the only active member lately was Jeff and I haven't read from him since a long time. A pity, another project gone dormant.

For Preferences I suggest you to use SystemPreferences from GNUstep itself which is kept up-to-date, even if the look is more Mac-ish instead of NeXT-ish!

Riccardo