Re: Compiling under Ubuntu 16.04

From: Patryk Laurent
Subject: Re: Compiling under Ubuntu 16.04
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 13:28:44 -0700

Fantastic, thanks for updating that page Matthew!

Patryk

On Aug 25, 2016, at 9:03 AM, Matthew Butch <apple4ever@me.com> wrote:

I’ve updated the wiki with a script to build and install under 16.04.

I tested this on a couple different fresh installs.

I have noticed that MATE seems to be a better GUI than Unity when using the apps.

Suggestions & edits welcome.

--

Matthew Butch

"fiat justicia ruat colelum"
(let justice be done though the heavens may fall)

Sent with Mac OS X El Capitan Mail 9.2 (3112)