Re: Newer GNUSTEP Install Instructions for PC-BSD 11.0 ?

From: James Pannozzi
Subject: Re: Newer GNUSTEP Install Instructions for PC-BSD 11.0 ?
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 07:22:49 -0400

Everything worked.

Once I switched to xfce, the menu bars appeared in the windows and I could move them around.

Once I had everything perfect, I shut down from a bash shell with:

shutdown -h now <enter>

Without asking me,  some PC-BSD "updates" kicked in and ruined everything,
I have to re-install now.

Hopefully, I can find some way of shutting off updates
from a command box in xfce.

But the GNUSTEP stuff is working fine, very impressive !

Thanks again,
J.