Re: On FreeBSD, no GNUstep settings installed with pkg ins?

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: On FreeBSD, no GNUstep settings installed with pkg ins?
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 15:08:35 +0000

Hi,

That’s great news.  Please don’t hesitate to file bug reports about the
packages.  Many of the GNUstep apps have warnings that lead me to suspect that
they won’t actually work, but I haven’t tested all of them (and certainly
haven’t exhaustively tested the frameworks).

I should probably make gnustep-make a run-time dependency of everything that
uses GNUstep - it looks as if the only run-time dependency is libobjc2, which
is already a dependency.

David