Re: Windows theme should be active by default on Windows...

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Windows theme should be active by default on Windows...
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 18:28:40 -0600

Hi,

The installer I did a few months ago use the WinUXTheme by default. But
if this theme can be problematic in some situations, I can add other
theme (for example Silver) so the user have other choice other than the
default GNUstep theme. I don't add ProjectCenter in this installer
because there are problems discussed in other threads. This installer
has also one change that is not committed in svn repository. That change
make possible use combobox controls and autocomplete.

I have also the idea to make an installer with gnustep-make, base and
coregtk. For those who feel more comfortable with Gtk.

Germán