Re: Savannah vs. Gitlab

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Savannah vs. Gitlab
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 12:53:59 -0600

Hi Greg,

El lun, 07-12-2015 a las 10:16 -0500, Gregory Casamento escribió:
> precisely the type of cross-project interaction I'm interested in.

As you can see, don't seem that we will reach an agreement here. So take
you the decision as the leader. If you think Github will benefit the
project, move the project to Github. As David say, if you later come to
think this was a bad decision, migrating to elsewhere will not be a
problem. If someone have problem with java scripts with aren't free,
they always be able to send patches to the corresponding mailing list.

Germán