Re: Plans for ahead

From: Luis Garcia Alanis
Subject: Re: Plans for ahead
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 21:55:39 -0800

I am using GNUStep as a desktop, its a bit painful! :P, integration with the other environments sucks!

I would use Chrome.app :)

On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 4:01 PM, Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com> wrote:
I have started this as it seems I'm the only one interested in seeing it happen this way. I worked on this kind of thing when I worked on Winamp for AOL so I know it's possible and relatively easy to do.