Re: Swift is now open source (Apache 2 License)

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Swift is now open source (Apache 2 License)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 11:43:44 +0100

Hi,

Maxthon Chan wrote:
Once again, I am prevented from committing my work. I once attempted to
refactor some components but no I never got a chance to commit it back and now
that code long have vanished when my backup space is full.
to contribute to a project you may submit patches.
If you can't post them to savannah, you can post them to this list. They will be attributed to you in the ChangeLog. Remember that even with patches, if they are more than minor fixes, you need a FSF sign-off.

A lot of projects actually do work a lot with patches-

If you can't access savannah, you may use the github mirror to access code.
If you can't even use that, download nightly tarballs.

Riccardo