Re: Plans for ahead

From: Luis Garcia Alanis
Subject: Re: Plans for ahead
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 17:29:01 -0800

The idea is to have a couple of working themes, I don't mind having a nextish looking one :)

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 5:26 PM, <richard@frithmacdonald.me.uk> wrote:
Heh.  GNUstep's look is UGLY.   The fact that I was a developer on
NeXT machines 20 years ago and that I am the maintainer should add
some weight to my opinion.

I don't think so ... Software development expertise is no indicator of aesthetic judgment.  I don't expect my 4th Dan aikido qualification to add weight to my judgment on macro economics for instance.

I have yet to see a system I like as much as NeXT step on a large screen, though I grant that GNUstep looks clunky on low res and small screens. That's just one personal preference.

Sent from my android device.