Re: Plans for ahead

From: Svetlana A. Tkachenko
Subject: Re: Plans for ahead
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 16:27:21 +1100

Thank you, Gregory. I suppose it was the wording that caused confusion
-- and me not being at the meeting! :) As long as it's not an official
effort, whether you use a proprietary platform or not is up to you. I
agree that getting more users is important for us. Thank you all.

(Another thing that came to my mind was a proper free desktop
distribution that focuses on packaging GNUStep stuff and not programs
written for other UI toolkits (this is very rare for any Linux
distributions to discourage users from running programs written for
another desktop) but that's subject for a separate discussion...)

--
Svetlana A. Tkachenko
Member of the Free Software Foundation