Re: Tango Theming progress....

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Tango Theming progress....
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 15:02:44 +0100

Hi Stefan,

Stefan Bidigaray wrote:
Might've been me who asked for a Tango theme (I don't know the first thing about creating any sort of graphics). I've always found the Tango icons to be the most consist and visually discernible out of the bunch.

This is great news!

glad you like it! I just miss a couple of "essential icons" and it can be used. Of course, it can be used to its full potential only with the next GUI release. Also, there is an incredible amount of work possible, by making applying more and more icons to various applications, toolbars and so on to make it more complete.

stay tuned :)

Riccardo