Re: ANN: PikoPixel pixel-art editor

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: ANN: PikoPixel pixel-art editor
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 16:58:18 +0100

On 20 Sep 2015, at 15:28, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:

> Strange enough this only works for the two instance method swizzling
> methods, for the class methods I have to use just
>
> method_exchangeImplementations(method1, method2);

Note that this is not actually a good thing to do with the GCC / GNUstep
runtimes.  It will work but it is a very cheap operation on OS X (exchange two
pointers) and an expensive operation with other runtimes (requires walking the
class hierarchy to find the classes that own the methods.

David

-- Sent from my STANTEC-ZEBRA