Re: Beginner developer documentation

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Beginner developer documentation
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 16:10:45 +0200

Hi All,

Stefan Bidigaray wrote:
Have you seen this tutorial: http://www.gnustep.it/pierre-yves/index.html

I think it might be what you're looking for. There used to be a video version of it... I can't find it now. The tutorial is quite old (almost 10 years) and some of GORM's and ProjectCenter's functions have since changed, but you can still get an idea of what to do.

Additionally, there are some mini-tutorials on the website under http://www.gnustep.org/developers/documentation.html

Hope this is what you're looking for.

please note that exact the same tutoria was updated by me with screenshots of more current versions of Gorm and ProjectCenter. It is also hosted on the "official" website.
It would be best to advertise that one.

http://www.gnustep.org/experience/PierresDevTutorial/index.html

It is also among the tuorials listed on the http://www.gnustep.org/developers/documentation.html page you suggested yourself.

Riccardo