Re: Status of GNUstep

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: Status of GNUstep
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 07:57:43 +0200

Am 05.07.2015 um 22:49 schrieb Doug Simons <doug.simons@testplant.com>:

> Hmm, a thought occurred to me: Would there be an easy way to determine the
> GNUstep methods (and possibly functions) that are called by an application?

just compile the application, search for the executable file and apply the ’nm’
(names) command.

This will list the “undefined” references that are to be satisfied by the
shared libraries.

Of course it is a mix of system libraries and GNUstep libraries, but you will
see the format of Obj-C methods.

BR,
Nikolaus