Re: ARC and dispatch_release(queue) abends

From: Patryk Laurent
Subject: Re: ARC and dispatch_release(queue) abends
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 23:23:35 -0700

Hi Mark,

> On Jun 11, 2015, at 2:26 PM, allynm <mark.allyn@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> What I'd like to do now is get rid of EVERYTHING that is installed down to
> bare silicon and do a fresh run of Patryk's scripts on a naked machine.  How
> do you uninstall this stuff?

This sounds like the best option to me -- if you can find some way to
uninstall. FYI, I always test the published script on a fresh installation of
Ubuntu (via virtual machines).

I hope you get this working. It is really awesome to be able to use all the
ObjC 2.0 features under Linux.

Best regards,
Patryk