@autoreleasepool casuses seg fault on new install

From: allynm
Subject: @autoreleasepool casuses seg fault on new install
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 08:21:22 -0700 (MST)

Hello everyone,

I have just installed the GNUstep core packages, plus libobjc2, plus LLVM,
plus clang(s) and testing the installation.
When I attempt to use @autoreleasepool the program compiles and links but
crashes on execution with a seg fault.  If I revert to NSAutoreleasePool
*pool style, the program, including a little gui alert, runs fine.  Blocks
also works fine.

I tried setting the flag -fobjc-arc, but that caused a dispatch queue to
error out the build.

Any suggestions?

Mark