Re: Why are not all example apps build when doing a make install in usr-

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Why are not all example apps build when doing a make install in usr-apps/examples?
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 23:40:46 +0200

We could add a few of the example projects to the make file, but some of
these are really old and of no much use any more and others wont build
on all systems. Before we add these somebody needs to weed out the
broken ones and the ones limited to specific systems.

And I really don't see the point of installing any of these examples.
Examples are for codes to see how to implement simple applications. If
there is anything inside of examples that is of any real use, we should
move it to user-apps as Riccardo suggested. But I don't see anything
here fitting this, including Ink, which I wrote.

Fred