Re: libobjc2's cmake installation method seems to be broken on FreeBSD 1

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: libobjc2's cmake installation method seems to be broken on FreeBSD 10.1
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 16:50:33 +0100

On 19 Apr 2015, at 15:12, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
<lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de> wrote:

> Thanks for the hint. Does this mean that the master site for libobjc2 is no
> longer svn://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/trunk ?

I’m developing on GitHub, as it makes collaboration easier (and makes it much
easier for me to maintain the versions that we have for some experimental
hardware).  I’ve asked Gregory for push access to the GNUstep GitHub
organisation so that I can move it there and would like to before the next
release (creating tarballs from GitHub releases is trivial).

David

-- Sent from my PDP-11