|Subject:||[ANN] Snapshot 0.2.0|
|Date:||Wed, 25 Mar 2015 23:16:49 +0100|
I have finally released version 0.2.0 of Snapshot.
What is it?
Snapshot is an app to download pictures from your digital camera. It uses an adapted version of CameraKit (included in the package) to handle the communication with the camera. Some of its features are
- Automatic detection of connected cameras.
- Thumbnail preview of the images on the camera.
- Inspector to display some of the picture's meta data (EXIF).
- Batch download to a user selected file system folder.
- Batch deletion of selected pictures.
As Snapshot uses CameraKit, you need libgphoto2 and libexif to build and run it. The CameraKit included in the package must be built and installed separately before building Snapshot. The main GNUmakefile does not handle that. See README for details.
Where to find it?
The source repository can be found at https://github.com/schik/snapshot. The released source code is available at https://github.com/schik/snapshot/releases/tag/snapshot_v0.2.0.
See the release description for a screenshot.
Comments, bug reports or suggestions are welcome.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|