FYI: Update to plugins directory...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: FYI: Update to plugins directory...
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 00:57:28 -0400

Hey guys,

Just a heads up.  I corrected how the plugins directory was organized
on the subversion server as some sub-directories were broken up
between devmodules and the root plugin repository somewhat oddly
(namely themes were in the root repo and session was in the devmodules
repo and gs-emacs was not even linked).  If you have trouble simply
delete it from your working copy and check out again.

I apologize for any issues this may have caused, but it was better to
fix the issue now than work around it and cause confusion.

Thanks, GC
--
Gregory Casamento
http://ind.ie/phoenix/