Re: GORM and NSCollectionView

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: GORM and NSCollectionView
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 23:23:11 +0100

OK, this time my changes should bring you a lot closer to what you are
expecting. The two important changes where some clean up in
NSArrayController to update the arranged objects in many cases (some are
still missing and the others are rather inefficient). And to get the
NSCollectionViewItem to display something. For this I hacked together a
-view method. This will need a lot of rework, but at least now you
should see something.

I also had to make a few changes to your source code, you will find the
new files attached. This is mostly about having proper access methods.

It will be some time until I work again on this issue as I am away for a
few days next week.

Fred