Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 21:43:35 +0100

Hi,

Alessandro Sangiuliano wrote:
8, if it had been in Milan I'd been there. So, theoretically I'm interested too.

well, it is surely doable in Milan too, the problem is finding a cheap place to stay and a cheap place to meet and a place convenient enough to reach by Plane/Train/Metro

I suppose we need a meeting room too. It is surely different to find a place for 5 people or for 20.

The same is true of course for Vienna or other places.

20 Years are indeed a great milestone, and it is becoming 13 since I am involved in.

Riccardo