missing Font Panel window decoration

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: missing Font Panel window decoration
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 11:20:27 +0100

Hi all,

am still poking for a solution of the font problem that causes a loop, I noticed something annoying:

Opening a Font panel shows it without window-decoration, without window title, so I cannot close it or move it. This happens with different applications and on different computers: Linux/x86/gcc and FreeBSD/x86/clang. In both cases I am running windowmaker.

This is quite a novel thing I'm sure. Can anybody reproduce this problem? Ideas what causes it?

Riccardo