Re: NSTableView and data cell formatter

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: NSTableView and data cell formatter
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 09:27:57 +0100

Hi Riccardo,

I did not look into the code here, but have a strong feeling what might go on
here. Most likely your cells are editable, or at least selectable. And when
they get selected, a different formatting method gets called that your specific
formatter did not override. This may be editingStringForObjectValue:, but I am
not sure. If the same code behaves correctly on Cocoa, we might have to look
into the fallback code of NSFormatter.

Hope this helps,
Fred

On the road