Re: Problem Compiling Objective C code

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Problem Compiling Objective C code
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 08:55:31 +0100

Hi,

Svetlana Tkachenko wrote:
I had had the stupidity to put this list into CC field when replying. As a
result, the reply was mistakenly directed to me only. It contained this
information:
Copying the text of the console is better than a screenshot in case only the text part is meaningful. Not only less dowloads, but also better readable and searchable in the archives.

Try out what David Chisnall said.

Could you use gnustep make to compile a hello world, just to be sure that everything is fine? I think to remember that it is NXConstantString, not NSConstantString, but gnustep-make sets up everything for you.

Once you have it working, you can then brew your own stuff if you don't want it as a make dependency.

Riccardo