Re: Detecting gnustep...

From: Kevin Ingwersen (Ingwie Phoenix)
Subject: Re: Detecting gnustep...
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 19:10:38 +0100

Perfect - both methods together should do it! :) Thank you guys for the help!
Am 11.01.2015 um 18:43 schrieb Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com>:

Guys,

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 12:15 PM, Kevin Ingwersen (Ingwie Phoenix)
<ingwie2000@googlemail.com> wrote:
Well, what I basically want to do is, to know if GNUstep is installed on the current host, so that compiler flags and Objective-C/++ features are activated.

I looked into GNUstep again and had to facepalm, because I realized that the second half of my question was pretty much pointless…

What are signs/remarks that GNUstep is installed? Is there any -config tool that will tell me that it is installed? Yes I said I looked into it again, but only roughly and at the architecture, not at the actual GNUstep related files, only to see how the windows install looks like.