Re: Detecting gnustep...

From: Kevin Ingwersen (Ingwie Phoenix)
Subject: Re: Detecting gnustep...
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 18:15:49 +0100

Well, what I basically want to do is, to know if GNUstep is installed on the
current host, so that compiler flags and Objective-C/++ features are activated.

I looked into GNUstep again and had to facepalm, because I realized that the
second half of my question was pretty much pointless…

What are signs/remarks that GNUstep is installed? Is there any -config tool
that will tell me that it is installed? Yes I said I looked into it again, but
only roughly and at the architecture, not at the actual GNUstep related files,
only to see how the windows install looks like.