TalkSoup debug (was Re: projectcenter and compilation question)

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: TalkSoup debug (was Re: projectcenter and compilation question)
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 15:07:45 +0100

Hi,

Svetlana Tkachenko wrote:
You are running an old version of TalkSoup, I guess. How did you
>compile/install it?
I had tried it from my distro repos, github, and now also from GAP's svn.

Interestingly, when I run it in gdb, the «b [NSException raise]» breakpoint
does not resolve (neither if I add it before r, nor if I run TalkSoup first,
then ^C is and add the breakpoint and continue then).
I told her to give me a stacktrace to verify that she is running current code and if she has perhaps a different problem than the one I had and fixed.

However, she gets a popup and even a NSLog, but can't stop the debugger to get a stacktrace.

I think there was a default to enable in these cases?

Riccardo