Re: How to enable "shorthand" access element in NSArray

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: How to enable "shorthand" access element in NSArray
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 23:01:07 +0100

On 28 Dec 2014, at 22:57, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
<lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de> wrote:

> Well, I also don't like Windows but I know how to run it in a virtual machine
> (even VirtualBox is sufficient here) when I need to. Here in Germany you can
> get a legal copy of Windows 7 Professional 64Bit for about 80 Euro. That's
> not a fortune.

Sure, it's not a fortune (actually, it's less than that, as I can get a free
license through the MS university programme), but running windows is not
something I need to do for work, nor something that I wish to do for fun and so
unless someone wishes to pay me to do so then it's not something that I plan on
doing.

If anyone is using Windows for commercial GNUstep applications and wants to
fund better Objective-C support on Windows, then they should contact me
off-list.  Otherwise, I'm happy to review Windows patches for libobjc2 / clang
if someone else wants to devote their free time to it.

David

-- Sent from my Difference Engine