Re: Detecting gnustep...

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Detecting gnustep...
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 01:13:11 +0100

Hi,

Kevin Ingwersen (Ingwie Phoenix) wrote:
I am working on a build tool and I need to decipher if we are running using GNUstep or Apple’s libobjc implementation. And above that, which preprocessor macro can tell me that we are running underneath actual GNUstep and not just MinGW? It would be nice knowing this one.
how is GNUstep running on MinGW not "actual" gnustep? What do you mean as "actual"? I don't fully understand.

You can check for MINGW, but this is true if you are running GNUstep on MinGW or just a plain program.

Riccaro