Re: Screen artifacts on GUI applications

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Screen artifacts on GUI applications
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 23:54:41 +0100

Hi Sarah,

Riccardo is correct here. You are using a very recent version of cairo that is
fixing a bug that GNUstep back has a workaround for. We only disabled that
workaround in the SVN trunk of GNUstep, but didn't do a release since then. I
will try to get a release out in the next few weeks and arch Linux seems to be
fairly quick in catching up with new stuff.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Fred

On the road