Re: What would be the most complete GNUStep system?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: What would be the most complete GNUStep system?
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 20:11:25 +0000

On Fri Oct 31 2014 at 7:53:50 PM Stefan Bidi <stefanbidi@gmail.com> wrote:
As for Gecko, I'm going to assume Mozilla also makes use of Quartz, which means Opal would need to be expanded, as well.  I'm not sure if WebKit also uses Quartz.

Core Animation is, sadly, another thing highly used by things like WebKit and Gecko.

They seem to, at the very least, do so here:
  https://github.com/mozilla/gecko-dev/blob/master/gfx/2d/QuartzSupport.mm
(which seems like a thing with enough advanced use to warrant a bookmark and a closer look).