Re: NSImageView Draw Performance

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: NSImageView Draw Performance
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 19:03:16 +0200

Hi,

Andreas Höschler wrote:
I compared the "ldd /opt/GNUstep/Local/Tools/ESMMapServer" output on both
machines. Looks identical!

The only difference between the two machine except the different CPUs is that I
once played around with Cairo on the development machine. However, I switched
back to the art backend since the cairo backend had issues (with my rather old
GNUstep tree) or don't remember any more. But how can this effect the draw
performance (art on both machines now)!?
I assume that you have the same version of libart installed?
By "same", I mean also the same binary, e.g. OpenCSW package?

OS Version? patches? Xsun version?

how do you "display"? do you export display to another machine? do you have a videocard locally?

Riccardo