Re: Change to NSData breaking on Windows

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Change to NSData breaking on Windows
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 07:25:00 -0400

I will test again on windows without my latest changes to confirm.

Thanks, GC

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 7:21 AM, Yavor Doganov <yavor@gnu.org> wrote:
В Fri, 25 Jul 2014 07:15:12 -0400, Gregory Casamento написа:

> I have done a full and clean build to make certain.  They are not
> redefined as such by MinGW.  I went ahead and submitted the change I
> suggested in my email.  Please review it and give feedback if needed.

It seems that Richard has regenerated configure only, so that is why it
is failing on Windows.  Running "autoheader" is also necessary for the
config.h.in template to get updated ("autoreconf" should do that
automatically).