Re: PopupMenus / Contextual Menus in WinUXTheme

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: PopupMenus / Contextual Menus in WinUXTheme
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 11:36:06 +0200

Hi,

On 07/15/14 20:34, Germán Arias wrote:
I say because, for example, gnustep-gtk theme don't work with all gtk themes.
For whatever reason, with some gtk themes the gnustep theme is not able to get
the corresponding pixmaps. Then you get, for example, black squares at
highlighted items in menu. So I was thinking in a similar problem with
WinUXTheme.
I see. Here I am running Win7 with the default theme + WinUX.
I will try on WinXP.
Note that with WinUX we always need to have the "default modern" theme, be it Luna or Aero or whaterver. WinUX theme doesn't work with the "win95/NT classic" look because then windows draws without it. It is a bit like GNUstep where the default theme is integrated.

I would guess there is a bug calculating the offset of the native menus.

Riccardo