Re: New experimental grid view for GNUstep software index

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: New experimental grid view for GNUstep software index
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 11:57:43 +0200

Am 10.04.2014 um 11:48 schrieb Ivan Vučica:

I like it.

I'd prefer if it were sorted by name

Well, the tool is more or less a collaborative news ticker / rss feed.
Anyone can submit new entries, they are moderated and published if ok.

Therefore it is sorted by date (descending). And new versions come before older of the same application.

and/or main GNUstep project's tools were prioritized.

Hm. Who could be defining these priorities?

Also, having project icons there would be better than screenshots :-)

So far the database does not store any icons.