A GNUstep IDE [Was: Gorm thoughts for the future...]

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: A GNUstep IDE [Was: Gorm thoughts for the future...]
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 09:40:04 +0000

I think the discussion is way past the point where this should have become a new thread... :-)

On Wed Apr 09 2014 at 4:20:09 PM, Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com> wrote:
So... Ycode, not such a good name.   Zcode is taken by another, similar, effort.  Any suggestions for this?

Since I'm not sure I'll be working on Zcode anytime soon, and I would be happy to see a good Xcode3-style (but not a clone!) editor, preferably one that can handle {.xcodeproj,.pbxproj} files under free operating systems, I'm willing to part with the name.

Zcode is on ice as I never got around to studying various .spec files and plugins that Xcode3 had around. Xcode4 does as well, but in an even more hidden and confusing manner.

--
Ivan