Re: GNUstep on the Raspberry Pi - experience.

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUstep on the Raspberry Pi - experience.
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 00:38:23 +0100

Hi,

Kevin Ingwersen wrote:
I bought a Raspberry Pi not long ago, and its already sitting here on my desk.
It looks fantastic and does exactly what I thought it would.
However, I have been thinking about making apps for it too. So I was wondering:
Is GNUstep usable on the RasPi? I am using Raspian - a debian port.
I use Raspian to install all dependencies and then installed all gnustep stuff from source, as I always do in Debian. No problems, it was all smooth, everything compiled and I can run any app and perform native builds of apps. From GWorkspace to ProjectCenter and Gorm and most GAP apps I have tested.

Riccardo