Re: CMakeLists.txt in libobjc2

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: CMakeLists.txt in libobjc2
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 20:12:17 +0000

Hi Mathias,

They disable building the LLVM optimisations for LLVM > 3.3.  This is because
LLVM APIs change quite frequently and they most likely won't build.  I think
the thing you need to set is LLVM_OPTS=yes (check ccmake - it's documented), if
you want to try building them.  Note that this doesn't affect the runtime
itself, it just relates to the extra GNUstep-runtime-specific optimisations
that can be built as an LLVM plugin.

David