Re: My suggestions for GNUstep.

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: My suggestions for GNUstep.
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 22:37:21 +0000

Would you mind sharing that as a tarball or a zip archive somewhere?

On Sun Feb 09 2014 at 10:07:29 PM, Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it> wrote:
Hi,

On 02/09/14 22:30, Kevin Ingwersen wrote:
> If GNUstep was optimized to be ran off a thumbdrive, it could be utilized in a ton of ways.
I do exactly that. A simple, FAT32 drive with mingw and GS on it. It
works fine everywhere, it is an older version and it runs from XP to
win8... I can develop on it and test stuff directly on windows.
check-out and commit.

The only thing I need to be careful of is to mount it always in the same
place, I choose "G:".
I suppose there is a way to have it somehow reconfigure when you start
msys.bat, but I haven't checked that. That would make it even more perfect.

When I have an app I want to run standalone, i package it with my script
which I have shared. Then i can run from everywhere.