Re: Building GNUstep back cairo on Solaris

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Building GNUstep back cairo on Solaris
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 19:10:20 +0100

If you google for that function you will notice that your problem is rather
comon. There are two possible reasons, either your version of freetype was
compiled without it, or you are missing a library when linking. You could check
the first option yourself and if the function is there, give us the output of
the link command in back when executed with messages switched on.

Hope this helps,
Fred

On the road