Re: Etoile and PopplerKit

From: Alessandro Sangiuliano
Subject: Re: Etoile and PopplerKit
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 21:28:14 +0100

Basically PopplerKit needs to be updated to the libpoppler new APIs.

Il 02/01/2014 21:15, Patryk Laurent ha scritto:
I was using the latest LLVM from svn. I can get the revision number if that
helps.  Everything in Etoile seems to be running pretty well so far, no real
problems yet.

I think the Vindaloo appbundled with Etoile uses PopplerKit, so we may want to
remove it as well?

Do I need to follow up with someone on that, or just post to etoile-dev?

Patryk