Re: Building on FreeBSD 10+BeagleBone Black (arm)

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Building on FreeBSD 10+BeagleBone Black (arm)
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 19:53:55 +0100

Hi,

Lundberg, Johannes wrote:
What will be affected if I configure without ffi?
You need either FFI or FFCALL,which on some platforms works as well, but you need either one or the other.

ffcal still works, I use it on MIPS for example, however one or the other are a hard dependency

We used to have some handcrafted code for a couple of platforms, but I think it was cleaned out. Richard might correct me.

Riccardo