Re: Up-to-date GNUStep core now available as Debian/Ubuntu packages

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: Up-to-date GNUStep core now available as Debian/Ubuntu packages
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 23:50:19 +0100

Hi Markus

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 02:13:56PM +0100, Markus Hitter wrote:

> On which host could I do this? For myself I have only a commodity PC
> available which is turned off when I'm on vacation or at sleep. Updating
> the packages is about 15 minutes of CPU time per update, minimum space
> requirement about 250 MB. Doing the actual build is not part of the
> update process, that's done on the Launchpad servers.

If all you need is some disk space and cpu, I could give you ssh
access on the machine I use(d) to build debian packages. It's behind a
dsl line so with limited upload bandwith but it should suffice.

Are you interested in the debian/ directories of the packages I built
? Here's the list :

libobjc2
gnustep-make
gnustep-base
gnustep-gui
gnustep-back
renaissance
terminal
zipper
waiho
textedit
affiche
systempreferences
examples
gworkspace
addresses
pantomime
gnumail
laternamagica
easydiff
edenmath
poe
lusernet
notebook
popplerkit
iconkit
vindaloo
helpviewer
cynthiune
projectcenter
gorm
dbuskit
agenda
fisicalab
corebase
opal
quartzcore
performance
rsskit
grr
price
gdl2
netclasses
talksoup

Thanks,
Philippe
--
My mom had Windows at work and it hurt her eyes real bad.