Re: theme work in progress

From: Riccardo Canalicchio
Subject: Re: theme work in progress
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 10:57:29 +0100

Fred, about a patch...
I'm working on the NSToolbar, my intent is to integrate the toolbar into the window titlebar like this:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3470013/theme/toolbar.png
The best would be to draw the titlebar with the height increased by the [toolbarview _heightFromLayout],

currently GSTheme expose only one method: titlebarHeight, and seems like the toolbar uses this method to find its position

I have made some hacks to make it works but I would like to find a generic solution that could work even if the theme would like a separate nstoolbar..
If this make sense to you, I'm open to suggestions on how could be the right way to do