Re: Kickstarter was not successful... but it did help things...

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Kickstarter was not successful... but it did help things...
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 13:53:27 +0000

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Alessandro Sangiuliano <alex22_7@hotmail.com> wrote:

And these thoughts are far less ambitious than Etoile, which makes them less fun and interesting.

I don't understand why you said Étoilé is less fun and interesting,

Please observe that I said exactly the opposite: my thoughts and wishes are far less ambitious than Etoile, which makes my thoughts and wishes less fun and interesting.

I've spoken with Quentin, Eric and David and I like the idea that desktop can be "reimagined", and I like some of the things being done as part of Etoile (especially the direction Core Object is being taken into).

It'll take a while to get there, though, and I don't think I can contribute anything useful; at least for now.

--
Ivan Vučica
ivan@vucica.net