Re: Opinion polls UIKit and Website...

From: Sergei Golovin
Subject: Re: Opinion polls UIKit and Website...
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 19:11:28 +0400

2013/12/20 David Chisnall <theraven@sucs.org>
The only times I ever see bug reports for GNUstep is when Fred emails me.  There's no automatic stuff, and no one is responsible for bug triage.  This is why I always recommend GNUstep contributors send patches to the mailing list, not via Savannah: patches sent to the list are reviewed and committed quickly.

In other projects I contribute to, each category in the bug tracker has a mailing list associated with it, and so people get a mail when there is a new bug and can assign it correctly.  In GNUstep, it just gets hidden away until someone is bored enough to poll the bug tracker.