Re: Symbols not found?

From: Kevin Ingwersen
Subject: Re: Symbols not found?
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 20:11:52 +0100

Turns out that the switch is supported by clang, but not by GCC. o.o“
I just went here: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-3.4.6/gcc/Objective_002dC-Dialect-Options.html
and it doesn’t list the switch.
Am 12.12.2013 um 19:15 schrieb Kevin Ingwersen <ingwie2000@googlemail.com>:

Hey.

The GCC i compiled is 4.8.2, with ObjC support - and with that I compiled the libobjc for gnustep form github. But that didn’t affect the GCC part afaik. What does the switch "-fobjc-runtime=gnustep-1.7“ mean - and from where does GCC know about gnustep-1.7?
Im just curios, as I am no compiler junky ^^;

Kind regards,
Ingwie