Re: Fwd: Exception raised during xib loading

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Fwd: Exception raised during xib loading
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 13:08:03 +0100

On 30.11.2013 21:37, Alessandro Sangiuliano wrote:

> Inizio messaggio inoltrato:
>
>> Da: Alessandro Sangiuliano <alex22_7@hotmail.com> Oggetto: Re:
>> Exception raised during xib loading Data: 30 novembre 2013 18:59:19
>> CET A: Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de>
>>

>> Il giorno 30/nov/2013, alle ore 18:55, Fred Kiefer
>> <fredkiefer@gmx.de> ha scritto:

>>> Thank you for providing the XIB file. I didn't see any problem
>>> with that. All the NSCustomObject objects have a proper class
>>> defined. Maybe I really need to install the code from the Etoile
>>> project to have a closer look.
>

> A thing I can add is that I have no problems on OS X with that xib.
> However the time you need  to install the ET code is less than 3
> minutes (if all goes in the right way), also in this moment I am on
> the #Etoile IRC channel on efnet

I wont be able to test that. EtoileFoundation requires a compiler with
Block support and I am using the gcc version that comes with OpenSuse,
which does not include Blocks.

I tried to load your XIB file with Gorm and this worked for me. I get
the “No informations” alert for other XIB files as well, but this one
loads fine. Did you even try? And if so, you should update gui and Gorm
and try again.